about jenni mckay | president
Hi! I’m Jenni McKay, and I run Perceptivity Studio. With experience hailing from the creative department of Hallmark Cards, brand planning at J. Walter Thompson, account management at 22squared and the creative department of In Place Marketing, I’ve worn a lot of different hats in the marketing industry, and I bring a wide variety of perspectives to every project I touch. Since opening my own studio in 2007, I’ve had the opportunity to work with so many wonderful clients, from small business start-ups to established companies, and I look forward to working with you, too!
– A summa cum laude advertising graduate of the University of Florida, I’m an advertising nerd and a loyal Gator fan.
– My husband Glenn and I were married the day Hurricane Frances hit Florida.
– I’m fascinated with fireflies after studying them in an honors class at UF.
– I spent a summer abroad in Australia, with stops along the way in New Zealand and Fiji.
– I’ve tried my hand at a few extreme sports including spelunking (underground cave exploring) in several countries and canyoneering (hiking and rappelling in slot canyons). No small feat considering I’m afraid of heights.
– I appeared as a contestant on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in 2009, just 6 weeks before my first son was born. No, I didn’t win a million, but I walked away with $5,000 and a great adventure.